Friday, November 12, 2010

My opinion on Smartboard Learning

At the moment, I feel like the idea of Smart Board learnign is going into the right direction, but I think the product isn't ready for every school and every teacher. There are too many flaws that I see the smart board giving teachers problems and taking away time from the students. Also the price range is pretty stiff for most schools. I think we the teachers can use other technology we have alreadied mastered.The technology can constist of powerpoint, blogs, and websites. While at the same time use old fashion things such as games, chalkboard, and projectors. So a couple of years, to get the bugs out of the smart boards will give the teacher a chance to learn how to input information into a steady lesson plan. We teachers need to put together the best to give the student a better learning enviroment.

-Mr. Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment